A lot of people think that an automotive workshop is a place where you can fix your car. Most would be surprised to know that these days, there are also workshops which specialize just in repairing cars. For this reason, it’s crucial to find the right workshop or repair garage for your vehicle.
There are many factors to consider when looking for a mechanic or automobile repair shop including the available service packages, prices, and specialties of the mechanics who work there. There are plenty of car repair workshops in Singapore which ensure you have a wide range of cars to choose from.
The types of car repair services typically on offer are as follows:
• Major Services- these include TOP END / Major services; Full-service maintenance service; Factory Recommended Maintenance Service (F.R.M SVC); Basic Service, etc. These packages consist of general servicing and repair packages for your vehicle such as engine repair, brake repair, suspension repair, basic service, and more.
• Popular Services- these consist of repair services for your car such as electrical, rust proofing and painting, alignment, CVT repair, and more.
• Hypermarket Services- these are one-stop services for your vehicle such as engine overhauls, bodywork repairs, nylon brake pipes, and replacement of clutches.
• Safety Service- this includes safety inspection service; emission test service; closed-circuit security camera installation services and the like.
• Big Deals- these consist of our more advanced service packages which mainly aim to keep your vehicle in a tip-top condition such as Air-conditioning and Auxiliary Heat installation services; Auto Transmission Services; High-Performance Carburetor Tuning services.
• Preventative Maintenance– many of our customers are unaware that it is not only advisable but also compulsory for them to get their vehicles regularly serviced at a reputable service center.
The services being provided ideally ought to be excellent and should definitely have flexible and varied packages.
As far as pricing is concerned, the charge for most services is very standard so you will not be surprised. However, since there are multiple vehicles and some of them may be classified as imports, the cost for some services has to be adjusted according to individual cases (but this will always be clearly stated beforehand).
As mentioned earlier, the biggest challenge is to find the right dealer or workshop for your car. Look for a shop that offers quality services at prices that are both reasonable and affordable, many of their customers would usually be in the market for a second-hand vehicle. If you have some idea of what you want, do let them know and they’d be more than happy to help you out.
As far as buying a used car is concerned, it’s best if you think about the more important aspects of the vehicle other than its looks. The features of the car must be checked by an experienced mechanic. Some things to consider include whether or not there have been any accidents reported, whether or not the tires are in good condition, whether or not there are any faults with the engine and transmission, and how recently it has been serviced.
In addition to that, a secondhand car is usually very cheap and it’s no wonder many people buy cars like this because they are usually discounted by dealers and workshops. These are all factors to be considered when looking for a used car.
If you’re looking for automotive care that’ll exceed your expectations and will work hard to earn your trust, the ZOZ car repair workshop in Singapore has been in place since its establishment in 1989. Their business has grown steadily over the years, due in large part to the excellent service they’ve always offered to their customers.