- B.Sc in Travel & Tourism Management Course from India.
- Post-Graduation in English and Creative Writing.
Travel, Movie, Lifestyle, Entertainment
- Proficient in English and can communicate in a short and sweet sentence without spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- I have a sense of humor and ability to improvise in any given situation.
- I prefer adding every aesthetic detail in a post, from images to links to formatting of copy.
- Above all, I am a Good storyteller.
As I was earlier worked in a tour and travel agency where I was hired for the management related tasks of various tourist attractions and travel-related websites so, being a Corporate Travel Consultant I have gained ability to write in-depth and engaging blogs on historical fort, temples, caves, and offbeat places offbeat places and heritage.
Now, it's been more than 5 years that I have been writing user-friendly and engaging blogs and articles on topics related to the Travel and Entertainment industry.
Words from Allen Brown:
I am a versatile writer, who loves to create content that’s exciting, innovative, valuable and buzz-worthy. In short, I can create visually appealing, multimedia content in real-time.